Today’s topic: Bronzer / Highlight / Blush brushes.
Just a little reminder: by no means you need to buy all theses brushes or brands that I’m writing about. I just hope that by explaining them to you it will narrow down your search.
- Ecotools Domed Bronzer brush. It does the job but is a little on the big side and I don’t find myself grabbing this one on a daily basis.
- Royal and Langnickel Bronzer C140. This is a round flat brush. It works really well, feels soft on the skin too. Picks up a good amount of product so you might want to keep that in mind.
- Real techniques contour brush. Personally I don’t like it this one for contouring. Somehow I get lost on my face when I use this brush for that. Love it for highlighting though!
- Zoeva 109/Luxe face paint brush. Now this one let’s you contour like a pro!!
- Fan brush (don’t remember the brand) I love fan brushes. They feel soft and are multi purpose. Great for highlight, but also great for a super pigmented blush. Do you own Rouge 79 by Chanel? Then try it with this brush!!
- Real techniques blush brush. This brush is humongous for blush!! I like it beter for bronzer, as it is not as compact as an actual bronzer brush and on some days I just want a lighter hand.
- Zoeva 128/cream cheek. This one is great for contouring with cream products as it’s synthetic. The shape will pop out those cheekbones.
- Regular blush brush (don’t remember the brand). This is a proper shape for blush, not too big or too small and does the job. I would recommend getting one with natural hair as it will pickup the product beter.
- Crownbrush C405 contour blush. I mainly use this one with deeper colored blushes as it will contour at the same time.
Read here the previous parts of these series!